Knowing about the environment and how it is affected every day by global warming, pollution, greenhouse gases, the accumulation of waste, harmful fuel emissions and more is all part of the “going green” process.
In order to understand what you as an individual or as a member of an environmental organization can do to help preserve our natural resources, you first need to know some basic terms.
This section outlines some popular environmental topics. Topics include:
- The growing popularity of green vehicles, such as hybrid cars.
- A wide range of products that can be recycled, as well as the benefits of recycling.
- Different renewable energy sources, such as solar energy, which are used for homes and businesses.
- What is your carbon footprint, and how can you reduce your carbon footprint to create a more sustainable environment?
- What type of pollution are most damaging to the environment?
With our green encyclopedia full of useful information, you can learn how to live an eco-lifestyle that will benefit both you and your school.